To increase patient access to specialty care services in rural and community settings through effective adoption of telemedicine services.
The VALIS advantage is our comprehensive approach to telemedicine program assessment, implementation and support. We go beyond providing recommendations for telemedicine providers and equipment. VALIS helps organizations develop a vision and strategy in-line with their overall goals, then provides the tools to realize and sustain that vision. We help in planning and implementing an integrated comprehensive telemedicine program that supports the objectives of the clinical, operational and administrative teams.
We provide ongoing client engagement, wide-ranging support, outcome monitoring and reporting, all to ensure the continued success of your telemedicine program.
Who We Serve
VALIS telemedicine consulting and programming can be implemented in a variety of clinical and non-clinical settings, including:
- Telemedicine Provider Groups
- Hospitalist Provider Organizations
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Acute Care Facilities
- Outpatient/Physician offices and Ambulatory Care Centers
- Emergency Departments/Urgent Care Centers
- Rural Healthcare Clinics/Medical Homes
- Occupational Medicine Programs
- School Systems
- Long-term Care/SNFs/LTACHs
- Prisons/Forensic Medical Services